Traveling Cats is always happy to accept/discuss guest posts or collaborations in order to maintain a wide variety of cats, cities, and countries. Read the steps below if you want to submit your cat photos to be featured on Traveling Cats.
We are looking for:
- High-quality cat photos of at least 600 pixels wide
- Cat photos with a compelling aesthetic and good composition
- Cats captured in beautiful settings
- One or more paragraphs of information on the cats and the location (Where were the photos taken? Why is this place worth visiting for cat lovers? Is there something special about the cats you photographed? etc)
If you think you have something that our audience will love, then please email your guest post idea(s) to contact(at)traveling-cats(dot)com with the subject line "Traveling Cats submission".
If you just want to share one cat photo instead of a series, you are welcome to tweet the photo to @TravellingCats or post it on the Traveling Cats Facebook page. We share all photos that fit the Traveling Cats theme with our audience.
* You agree that when you send a submission, you grant Traveling Cats a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free license to use the work for any purpose, commercial or otherwise. We may use it as we see fit, in our sole discretion. By making a submission, you waive the right to make any claim against Traveling Cats and its owner relating to the submission, including, but not limited to invasion of privacy, negligence, breach of implied contract or breach of confidentiality. You understand that all information, data, and photographs, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. This means that you, and not us, are entirely responsible for all content that you make available to us. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for the content made available via the Traveling Cats website.